Submit an article
Have an interesting topic you would like to teach others about or a story that you want to share? Send us your article by filling out the form below. We will review it and feature it on our website.
We’ll be honest: writing for Female Framework will take a lot of time and work. Your article will go through numerous revisions before publication. We want your work to be the best that it can be and we will push you get there. You will have someone on the team work closely with you to take your article from a draft to submission. It will be a great way to meet the team and learn how we work.
What we're looking for
You can submit a rough draft or pitch an idea (along with an outline).
The more information you provide, the quicker the process to seeing your idea come to life. Keep in mind that we only accept original content, which has not previously been published online.
How to Submit
You can submit by filling out the form below.
Once you press send:
- A team member will review your submission and determines if the content is a fit. If so, the entire team will meet to discuss the idea and assign an editor to work with you. All feedback during this meeting will be documented to provide you with notes.
- The editor will schedule a meeting to meet with you over Hangouts and talk about your article.
- Once you’ve addressed the changes suggested and send another draft, the team will review the article again.
- If the team accepts the article, your editor will work with you on choosing the visuals and formatting of the final submission. They will go over the strategy on promoting the article across various social media channels, as well.
- Once revisions are completed, we schedule your article for publication and provide you with a publication date.